Dates are definitely worth adding to your diet, as they are both nutritious and delicious.
Khalas Al Qaseem 1KG
- Khalas dates are moist and sticky with reddish dark brown color. They have a wholesome flavor with hints of butter-caramel. Khalas dates are very fleshy and they melt warmly in your mouth.
- Dates Khala stops blood vessels from constricting, strengthen the heart and improve the functioning of the heart.
- Dates Khala benefits for the heart can be confirmed by the mere fact that it contains Vitamin B which assumes an imperative role in the removal of harmful levels of homocysteine in the blood.
- Magnesium found in these dates helps in maintaining the heart’s rhythm
- Proudly produced right here in UAE, These exotic Arabian Dates are ideal to take home as a memory of your own very special middle eastern adventure. Share and savor your memories with every soft, chewy and crunch bite.
Dates have an excellent nutrition profile.
Dates are high in fiber, which may be beneficial for preventing constipation and controlling blood sugar control.
Dates provide various antioxidants that have a number of health benefits to offer, including a reduced risk of several diseases.
Eating dates may help improve brain function.
- May Promote Natural Labor
Dates are a source of fructose, which is a natural type of sugar found in fruit.
- May promote bone health and aid in blood sugar control
- Dates are incredibly versatile and make a delicious snack.
FOOD SAFETY CERTIFIED
We are fully compliant to all international quality and safety standards and also we are certified HACCP and ISO.
SECURE SHOPPING GUARANTEE
You're in safe hands. We guarantee that every online transaction you make will be 100% safe with kingdomdatesuae.com