- Dates are considered as a natural resource for nutrition, it provides the body with high percentage o proteins, minerals and vitamins e.g. Vitamin A, B1, B2 And BB which are constructive ingredients for building up the body’s tissues and muscles.
- Dales also help in pregnant women’s delivery, it activates the womb muscles in the months of pregnancy and help in the womb movement at the time of delivery as well dates minimize the post-natal flooding.
- Helps in healing the liver from many parasitic diseases and good medicine for hepatitis and it contains vitamins B2.
- Dates contain phosphor there for it increases male fertility and enhances sexual strength.
- Dates vitalize the aging so it delays the aging elements and it provides immunity against brain and body tiredness.
- Dates are easy to digest, Stimulate the urine, clean the kidneys and are useful to the liver.
- Dates are good appetizers.